Hungary from another point of view !
Have you ever been to Hungary? Have you ever admired the unique panorama of Budapest? Have you ever swum in the soft water of Lake Balaton? Are you interesting in the cultural tradition or do you enjoy the close relation to nature?
Special Tours offers you active holidays to release the everyday stress and recover your body and mind. May you arrive individually or with your friends, we always ready to assist you! The variety of Hungary’s landscape allows us to organize programs that supply varying special demands, might they be rural
holidays, bicycle-, walking- or even ornithologist tours.
The World Heritage Sites of Hungary are popular destinations with recognised tourism attractions. You can visit the following listed natural and cultural sites protect, conserve and present of heritage of universal values:
• Budapest, including the Danube Banks, the   Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue
• Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural   Landscape
• Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannon-   halma and its Natural Environment
• Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs  (Sopianae)
• Old village of Hollókő and its Surroundings
• Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta
• Fertő/Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape
• Caves of the Aggtelek Karst and Slovak   Karst
We are ready to organize customized tours for you to introduce the above heritage locations and discover even hidden secrets of country. We are sure that our offers will meet your demands and you will take a fancy holiday with us in Hungary! Discover Hungary for yourself with Special Tours